Sunday 19 January 2014

Best Beauty Products of the week

1. Dr Bronner's
Lemon and Lime lip balm , Peppermint lip balm and Orange Ginger lip balm are all miracle workers . These lip products are all organic , smell amazing and they are mightly good at doing their job . I use them when I'm
skiing , particularly because the cold makes my lips super dry and these keep them super moisturised !

2. Dr Bronners Organic Body Balm in Patchouli Lime is basically a dry skin first aid kit in a tin . I take it everywhere with me . I have found it to work really well on burns .

3 .The Porefessional by Benefit is actually magic . In 5 seconds my face goes from pore-centeral to pore-less . I have no idea how it works , it just does . It can also be used as a foundation primer .

4. High Beam by Benefit is a highlighter , and it opens your eyes if you put a dab right under your eyebrow arch . It also works really well on the top of your cheekbones as a highlighter . It is a tiny product that makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment