Monday 2 September 2013

Made In Chelsea - LUCY'S LOOk

So all my readers know by now that I'm a massive fan of Made in Chelsea .

If your a newbie and don't follow Made in Chelsea it's an eye-opening reality series that follows the lives and loves of the socially elite 20-somethings who live in some of London's most exclusive postcodes .

They are all incredibly well dressed however my favourite fashionista in MIC is Lucy Watson who is a main character in the series .

Whilst filming for the new series she has been spotted wearing one of my favourite online brands ( boohoo.com ) !

My favourite outfit of hers has to be her 'Homies' T-shirt with the cut out Platforms . The T-shirt is a take on the very expensive designer 'Hermès' and personally I think that it is uber chic and cute .

You can buy all of the clothing below from boohoo.com !

Boohoo is one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers, offering trend-led clothing at affordable prices. Boohoo provide a wide selection of celebrity and catwalk inspired pieces – with lots of new looks arriving daily , that's why I love it !

Please feel free to leave comments x

2 comments:

  1. i love lucy from MIC, she is so fashionable! Boohoo is so good, just looked at it. thank you for recommending it !!

    ReplyDelete