Monday 19 August 2013

The Low Backed Dress , YAY or NAY

The Low Back on a dress or top make or break an outfit . To be honest I think that they can look stunning , tasteful and chic but if they go the other way they can just look awful . To wear them I think that you need very good posture and small waistline as if not they can be very unflattering.

Do you think that there is such a thing as a beautiful back ?
It's not something most people really think about in day to day life . However I think that a beautiful back is subtly sexy and striking . And for day to day wear its really nice in interesting shapes and cuts . I particularly like this black maxi dress from ASOS .

I have noticed quite a few Low Backs around this season and I think that we will see them more and more as the season progresses into Winter.


Image 1 of ASOS Maxi Dress with Low Back
ASOS
 
This dress is absolutely gorgeous and one of the most complicated high-street 'cut' designs I have ever seen . I love the whole black and white theme of the dress . The thin stripes and specks of black are a nice touch.  It is really unique how the straps on the left and right wrap around her body, which is flattering to her body. The revealing, yet intricate cuts on the back of this Low cut dress make this a YAY for me ! What about you ?
 
Please feel free to comment below .....

1 comment:

  1. if i had a lovely back, i would totally buy this. my first step- good posture

    ReplyDelete