Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sound Cloud - A Music Platform That Will Change Your Life

Ok so Soundcloud is probably the best thing that happened to me since well ..... urm a long time  !
Soundcloud is an online 'audio distribution' platform it lets  its users upload, record, promote and share their originally-created sounds. But I just use it for broadening my musical horizons.

SoundCloud is increasingly becoming a well known social media tool geared for both new and established artists to distribute various media online not limited to DJ mixes, musical compositions and podcasts. It is also increasingly becoming a popular music discovery tool aimed at web users seeking to expand their range of music tastes.

My favourite thing about Soundcloud is the amount of mixes of one song , for example I was listening to 'Attracting Flies' by AlunaGeorge but then I saw the 'Shift K3Y Remix ' of the song and I was like 'what hole have I been living in' and from then on I have found so much music that has inspired , motivated and interested me !

You can make sets and repost songs - so easy !

And it gets better - You can download the songs for free or there is a link on some of the songs to take you to download it on iTunes ! PLus all the free songs appear in your iTunes anyway !

You can follow me on Souncloud if you would like : my username is

Bella Lee 2

I really recommend it -

No comments:

Post a Comment