Thursday 11 April 2013

Rising Trend Alert Ear Cuffs

My Simple Small Cuff
 
Ear Cuffs are everywhere this Summer and after seeing loads of celebs and even Cara Delevinge wearing them I went out and got one ! I must say it is quite edgy ear gear and not for everyone but it certainly adds a bad gal attitude to any outfit !

I think that one of the reasons that they have become so popular because you can wear them without hassle and not having to commit to having a hole in your ear for the rest of your days .

There are some seriously flamboyant ear cuffs like these leaf cuffs but there are also simple and understated ear cuffs like mine that is bronze and has little hearts on it .


Leaf Cuffs
You can also buy hair/ear cuffs that connect the ear to your hair like this one . I think that these look really creative and different .

This Summer at Glastonbury is when I predict the wild and feathery ear cuffs will come out and I'm sure they will look very in place with the indie music crowd !


The rest of the cuffs are ones that I really liked ! Including one on Cara Delevinge .

Hair / Ear Cuff
 









 




No comments:

Post a Comment