Wednesday 17 April 2013

A blog post for when those people put you down - Emma Watson

It's back to school this week , (irrelevant comment but like to keep my readers updated .)

In life people will put you down about anything , It could be because your edgy , you re sticking up for what you believe in or just because they have a slight case of the green eyed monster . It can get really frustrating and people lie about it alot .
I recently have experienced this to do with how I dress . So some people say that I have no style . Technically style is a function of opinion and If you have no style you have no manner of doing anything so I think its safe to say we all have style to some degree .

I think that style cant be judged in a rating out of 10 but more of categories of style . For example 1. has a  living on a farm in the countryside teacheresque style   and  number 2. has quite a sophisticated , fresh but indie style however most people prefer some styles to others .
1.
 
2.
 



















I read an article about Emma Watson being voted a Fashion Trailblazer at The MTV Movie Awards ....... despite her Harry potter "Bad Hair" .

 Her speech I thought was so inspiring I decided to share it .First of all she said thank you and that she was visibly moved that she had won an award for her career (at 22!) and I found myself rooting for her. She opened up a little bit, saying that she was more like Hermione than we might have known, admitting “I was completely the eager beaver in school. I was the girl in the front of the class who was the first person to put her hand up, and it’s often not cool… I’ve often gotten teased mercilessly, but I’ve found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen. I’m so honoured to be receiving this and I promise to keep making the best work I can for all of you.”

I think that this speech just rounds up what the message I'm trying to put across is saying which is strive for what you believe in and never let anyone put you down because of it .

Here's the clip of Emma receiving her award looking a million dollars ...... so inspirational  .



And on one last note .

Fashions Fade , Style is eternal - Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. That is very true about what people think fashion is and how its perceived differently to other people. And Emma W was good to say that showing she was not just a paid model and actress without a story like everyone else.

    Keep up the good work !!
    -P

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post bella x

    ReplyDelete