Saturday 23 March 2013

Fantasy Shopper

Back to Fashion , I have discovered literally , my Fantasy Wardrobe . The wardrobe that consits of ten MK bags !

If you were given unlimited cash , what clothing would you buy ? Which designers ? How many Wardrobes ?

Fantasy Shopper is the new social networking site for fashionistas  .I must say I have discovered alot of unique and really nice clothing and accessories through following other people who have posted outfits and have put their style into their wardrobe.

It's basically a massive wish list but in wardrobes and not all of the clothing and accessories are extortionately priced . For example I was shopping for a monochrome type coloured outfit so I shopped around and added a few items to my Wardrobe and then put together an outfit which I then proceeded to buy ! Highly useful . My favourite shops on Fantasy Shopper are Lulu Guiness , Topshop and Harrods .

You can ask people for Fashion advice such as 'What would I put with this top ?' And then people can reply with an outfit with that item of clothing in it .
It's such an addictive site and trust me you will be Fantasising for hours !

I really recommend this site is fun , free , fashionable , social and really useful .

Have a look at my profile here !

FANTASY SHOPPER

No comments:

Post a Comment