Sunday 24 February 2013

Photography - Switzerland - David Guetta

Recently I haven't done much blogging with just my photography so I thought hey ho better get on with doing a post!

I have literally just jumped off a plane from Geneva where both David Guetta and style icon Susannah Constantine from Trinny and Suzana both got on the same flight as me ! - exciting fashion fact of the day !

Anyway I was skiing in Switzerland for a week and here are some pics .....



Lake Geneva


The Mountains


The Mountains


Panorama


Snowball fight


Me rocking some vintage Bloc shades + Oakley Goggles


The ski boots warming infront of a rather warm fire
What I wore - JW Cable jumper + ski jacket with CK hat and vintage shades




My Kurt Geiger Snow Boots - the warmest furriest shoes in my wardrobe





Lake Geneva


Lake Geneva trees


Chocolat chaud avec chantilly



Moi racing through the mountains on a snow mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment