Saturday 19 January 2013

Vintage Sunglasses

1.
 
 People turn to vintage clothes to escape from the mass-produced fashion items graffitied with logos.
I am a massive fan of the vintagey look and I think that it can look really great.

Generally speaking, clothing which was produced before the 1920s is referred to as antique clothing and clothing from the 1920s to 20 years before the present day is considered vintage.
At the moment I am loving vintage eye wear and I think that it is just another fashion statement to be made as today's 'modern eyewear' can look a bit samey !




2.
 
1. I love these 70's style BOHO hippy sunglasses because of the unusual shape and colour they just lift my mood looking at them. They also make  the cheekbones look  more defined because of the odd shape.
They are from Chictopia .

2.I think that if you match some up to date trend , say Gothic type look with vintage glasses like these it would look pretty original / stylish.They are from Planet Blue .

3. I love these over sized vintage glasses .They are huge with dark lenses and a glossy black frame . These are from Chictopia .

3.
 

Have a look at some more gorgeous glasses below :



No comments:

Post a Comment