Wednesday 30 January 2013

Lighter, Brighter - It must be Spring FASHION PREDICTIONS

We met as strangers, we became friends later, and that will remain forever...

Get into the Neon  brights with this dazzling top from Adidas . Candy looking legs from New look very in ---- stripes are going to be everywhere. Sunshine shoes from Guiseppe Zanotti . Perfect spring light , bright colour concoction . Paired with a Satchel from Dooney & Bourke. It's one of my many predictions for spring and I think that it is new , fresh and following the neon brights theme of SS13 catwalk trend.


Graphic top / Striped legging, $20 / Giuseppe Zanotti wedge sandals / Dooney & Bourke cross body handbag

3 comments:

  1. I adore the satchel! Great post, I have to agree with you, I think neons are going to massive this spring.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffasion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou ! AS do I , I posted about neon's in makeup about a week ago as well ! LOVE your blog by the way !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Orange satchel. 2 die 4!!!

    ReplyDelete