Wednesday 2 January 2013

Colorful wintery clashy fashion

Colorful winter.
This outfit has got it all : dip dye , studs , over sized knit ,neon and animal print. All of this seasons trends in one fabulously clashy but in fashion outfit .

I think that you would have to have a very big personality to carry this outfit off .

The spiked necklace from H&M was inspired by a rather Gothic Choker worn by one of my friends.
I particularly liked the Gothic biker look and thought that I would add a little biker style choker to my outfit .

The Louboutins match the choker and I think these are a show stopping addition to the clashy outfit.

If in doubt with what to wear make it colourful .


Madewell vintage shirt / Rachel Comey wool coat / Missoni long maxi skirt / Christian Louboutin high heel pumps / ALDO spike shoes / Dorothy Perkins leopard print handbag / H&M , $13 / Marni / Miss Selfridge / Squirrell Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment