Monday 21 January 2013

Bracing the frosty winter temperatures

 It's that time of the year again and the snow is settling on everything so I dressed up semi-warmly and made my way outside !

I went for a more warm and practical look but still quite bold and bright ! I absolutely love these Motel jeans they are so crazy , they have a similar style to Versace the designer I think.

Russian fur hat , uber warm and actually really practical for what it is ! I particularly like the long cords coming off the with fur at the end.

My jumper says 'Chic' not 'Chick' just fyi in case you were wondering . Unfortunately you can't buy it anymore so I found a similar one with N.Y on it !

I love moon boots just because they are so comfy , warm and great for snow . The only thing you can't do in them is run properly because they are so bulky.

My little turquoise ring is from a random boutique in London however I have found a very similar one from Boticca .

In the pictures above and below I am wearing :
Get my look








3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! XX LY they are such great pictures!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans. Who took the pics GM

    ReplyDelete