Sunday 2 December 2012

Skiing - Winter Woollies



I'm off skiing in a week and a bit and so I thought why not blog about the coolest of perhaps the warmest ski hats , earmuffs and warm bits and bobs.

My favourite ski hats are the funky ones you pick up in random places for example behind the bar at the Mooserwirt in St Anton !


This Eisbar all over face mask will definitely keep the winter winds out . The only downside is that you might look a bit like a skiing terrorist ! Either way this is a  pretty funky bit of wool !

 This octopus lookalike is pretty crazy and it from Cthulhu ski company.
It might cause a few crashes due to distraction though so be warned.


Image of Candy Kittens Bobble HatsThese Bobble hats are from Candy Kittens and I think that they are uber cute and a must have Ski Item ! In fact there is a new store open just off Carnaby street can't wait to have a look ! CHRISTMAS LIST !



 
A little more expensive is the Chanel winter hat . Timeless and it can't be replaced . Classic Chanel . Blue and white and if I did own this I wouldn't be skiing in it , probably due to my skills in the art of faceplanting .


Ugg earwarmers . Are just too stylish and they look as warm as anything !  I love these !
http://images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/9/optimized/1229099_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=99&qlt=80,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

2 comments:

  1. candy kittens!!! i really wanted a ck hat and i didnt get one! my friend has one and i really want it!!!! xx (i <3 jaime laing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post is quite old, but I can't find that Eisbar hat anywhere on the internet. Where did you find that picture? And more importantly, where can I get one?!?

    ReplyDelete