Friday 28 December 2012

New Year , New you 'Letts' get organised

Yes we have finished Christmas , in need of a good lie down and mince pie.
However New Year is just around the corner !

My New Years resolution is to get organised and I have started by getting a diary .
Not only will this help organise you but it will keep track of life's important events .

My favourite diary of the New Year is this Iguana mini pocket diary from Letts .

The Iguana  diary has lots feel appeal with a textured reptile print .It comes in a midnight blue colour  and a raspberry pink colour . My personal favourite is the raspberry because It goes with most of my bag wardrobe !

It has sparkling silver page edges and a gorgeous ribbon page marker to help you plan your year in style. It's small size is ideal for fitting in clutches, pockets and purses .

Order from Letts quickly as being New Year they will be off the shelves in no time !





No comments:

Post a Comment