Sunday 9 December 2012

JuJu Wellies

To add to my many posts about wellies , here is another.
As many of you readers know , I am an avid collector of wellies . Living in the countryside, alot of my social life involves wellies so buying a new pair of wellies is equally important and buying a new pair of shoes.


I am constantly on the look out for funky and original wellies and these JuJu wellies come into this category . JuJu sell wellie ankle boots ! I think that these would be ideal for dog walking in the sunshine , perhaps not through boggy fields though as your toes might get a little wet.

These boots would also be a stylish and waterproof alternative to riding boots and I am definitely going to be wearing these next time I go hacking ! I think that these should have been part of the Olympic Show jumpers attire as they are so stylish , but maybe a little too on trend for the Queen.

These revamped takes on traditional Chelsea boots are sophisticated (the black pair) and they are fun so these are added to my Christmas list this year , what about you ?

They are £29.99 from most retailers. Find these fabulously fashionable boots HERE .


No comments:

Post a Comment