Sunday 9 December 2012

Disney Lip Smackers - The perfect Stocking filler or girly gift

So I have a few loves in life .

 1. Since I was about 3 years old a love of all things Disney mainly Princesses but most of all Belle from Beauty and the Beast because my name is Bella . I also had a massive love of Minnie mouse spotted bows and anything that looked a like her !

2. Lip balm . If I was left on a desert Island with two things they would be fruit smoothies and lip balm as I have a slightly crazy collection of lip balms, butters ,sticks, creams and sugars. I can't stand having chapped lips plus I love a bit of colour and yummy tasting and looking lips.

GUESS WHAT .....................

 Disney and Lip Smacker collaborated to make a Disney Lip Smacker !!
They come in different flavours for different characters .

 The first lip balm shown in the picture is 'Minnie' and it smells of deliciously sugary cupcakes ! The lip balm tint is a light pink.

The second lip balm shown is 'Minnie' again but the smell is 'Very Bow Berry ' this is my favourite smell because it reminds me of Forrest fruits and blackberry crumble. The colour is a hot pink tint and it tastes so good !

The third lip balm is 'Daisy' and the flavour is 'cutie pie' it smells of cookie dough and reminds me of my younger childhood. The colour of the balm is a light rose pink.

The fourth Lip balm is 'Daisy and Minnie', it is 'Berry BFF 'flavour and smells like strawberry slush puppies . It is a clear lip balm and has the cutest packaging !

All of these lip balms are so moisturising and deliciously colourful . They also happen to taste amazing as well ! What more could you want ?

These lip balms leave your lips looking and tasting delicious. They would also make great stocking fillers of gifts for girls as they are not only tasty,colourful and bright but they only cost  £2 each at Primark so run and get them before the Fairy Godmother buys them all for herself !

1 comment:

  1. OMGG BELAAA THESE ARE SOO COOLL !!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete