Sunday 11 November 2012

My Wish list for the week

My wish list is my unrealistic, if I won the lottery this week, list.
1.
1.  Dior V111 Grand Bal watch . This watch is so breathtaking it could be unreal. This watch is so different from anything Dior have produced before and the colours are so vivid and vibrant it becomes a fashion statement .




2.
2. Polished, luxurious and expertly crafted - Victoria Beckham's ''Victoria' leather tote in electric-blue leather. I would style mine with an all-black outfit for maximum impact.


3.
3. Serpent bracelet-watch in gold with polychrome enamel, c.1965. by Bulgari . Not many of these exist but they certainly are beautiful . Check out the clock in the mouth. These have come back into fashion and this has to be the ultimate snake.




4.
4.A Celine Neon Python Bag . Neon and Python ... brightening those dark days.

5. Francis Bryan shooes- a preview from the new shop called Francis Bryan I absolutley love the detail on the back and when these come out I will be number 1 on the pre order list !


6.
 

6. The diffuse glitter finished and zebra print shoes by Jimmy Choo + Rob Pruitt . A colour explosion for your feet .

5.


 





1 comment:

  1. those heels look so (Zeitgeist- very now)! i cant imagine what it will be like in 50 years!! people will have vertical feet! the amount of pain people would go through....

    ReplyDelete