Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kandee Shoes

SB1I do my fair share of shoe shopping, that is for sure and I have many favourite shoe shops  .If you read my blog alot then you will know about my love of bright neon colours  and crazy ideas.

Kandee Shoes is possibly now my favourite shoe shop ! It has some of the brightest highest shoes in it's new collection ! Plus pretty much all of the shoes are made with faux Python embossed leather which just adds WOW factor ! There are shoes and  ankle boots my personal favourites are the ankle boots I must say .

To add to this they have matching bags . YES MATCHING BAGS AND CLUTCHES ! This is their first Handbag range and I think that it is designed  very well ! The colour clash idea has been suggested too me and I think that this could be the start of a trend.
Pinkberry  
Celebrity fans include Jessie J  , The Kardashians and Rita Ora and they all have some serious style / their stylist have some serious style !

 
 The collection has a very eye catching name , Its called Skinnie Bitch .I think that this really is a name that will be gossipped about !Only this afternoon I was telling some of my fellow classmates about this name and it spread like wildfire .

The prices are very reasonable for what they are and they aren't absolutely ridiculously priced !

My favourite bag has to be the Green neon one below and my favourite shoes are either the Pinkberry boots or the studded black and yellow pair pictured in the picture wheel ! The clutch below looks to good to eat , that would add some serious style to any outfit !

These bags would definatley brighten your day and your outfit . They are big enough to be practicle as well as a fashion statement !

This fabulous collection come in lime-green, yellow, orange, pink and black and are available on www.kandeeshoes.com




2 comments:

  1. Omg I love the red and gold shoes ! They will be perfect for Christmas ! Thankyou ! Will definitely be buying some of these !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better start wishing you get lots of money for Christmas or birthday

    ReplyDelete