Saturday 10 November 2012

Early nights and warm evenings in front of the fire


 On these cold winter evenings all I want to do is curl up with some hot choccy and watch good old Downton Abbey.In this post I'm going to blog about having the perfect Saturday night.

1. Light the  fire in your house (if you have one) . Do this with a super funky Fred Bulter limited edition lighter . This colourful lighter is perfect for this sort of thing and a lighter is always very useful to have in your handbag . Also I think it would make a fabulous Christmas gift or birthday present to someone who smokes or not.I was very kindly gifted one of these lighters and I just think that they are awesomely unique and colourful. They are made by Zippo. It is also limited edition  and I absolutely love the design ! In fact I'm just off to light some sparklers and fireworks in style for my sisters birthday ! I also made some effort with a cake  as you can see .

2. A onesie. Onesies are just a massive cuddly warm and cosy excuse to watch telly and lounge about  ! I have found the perfect onesie. It has LIVE LOVE LOUNGE on the back . This does reflect my view on life . It is from Bedroom Athletics and they also have some really nice slippers . It also looks really warm . I do confess to wearing a onesie whilst blogging ! Bedroom athletics also have a pink onesie that I also think would be really nice to sleep in !

3. Some funny films . My all time must see movies are

1.  21 Jump street : It makes me laugh every time I watch it .

 2.Chalet Girl  : I have been to St Anton and the movie is a classic girls night in movie.

3.The Love Guru : It is absolutely hilarious.
4. A great box of Chocolates . My favourites are Hotel Chocolat's taster collections . ( you only receive them if you are a member of the Chocolate tasting club) Chocolate solves most things problems !

1 comment: