Friday 2 November 2012

Arctic Bandit Moovboot

 I am totally In love with these  MoovCulture Boots they look so furry and warm it's ridiculous !They are made from Australian Merino Sheepskin which is known for being silky smooth !

They Combine rich textures of genuine Nappa Leather and Coyote Fur, and they  have transformed a footwear staple into this seasons most wanted footwear for me !

They come in the Knee high length and mid calf I personally prefer the Knee high !
I would definitely wear these skiing or out in the English snow in a good old snowball fight ! That is if I had $460 to spend on a pair !

1 comment:

  1. MoovBoots are very good and are very soft & furry. People feel very comfortable who wear this shoes. This shoes wear in winter season and are affordable too!

    ReplyDelete