Monday 5 November 2012

5 hair and beauty products I couldn't live without

1. My Tangle Teezer. Have you ever had a hairbrush that pretends to get the knots out of your hair and just leaves it frizzy ? Well my much loved friend the Tangle Teezer is suppose to be better for your hair than a regular hairbrush as it is designed to 'glide' through your hair, untangling it without pulling it. This therefore, it prevents breakage ! Plus my hair doesn't go frizzy it just feels soft and shiny !Also you can store hairbands in it ! It retails around £10

2. Bare Minerals. All of my Foundation , brushes and primers are Bare minerals . I have found that they don't block my pores and having teenage skin it also reduces spots because of the oil free powder !I hate being able to feel foundation, & I hate the effort of washing it off every night . This solves all of these problems !Applying the foundation takes maybe 30 seconds. I don't feel like I have anything on my face at all.
Plus it looks really natural ! The starter kit retails around £37 or less depending on what you buy !

3. My Witch oil control face foam. It is the best face foam cleanser I have come across and I use it morning and night to clear my skin before sleep or applying makeup ! It also helps to keep my skin clear and bright ! Retails around £2.

4. My Body Shop Passionfruit body butter. It is so moisturising and it smells absolutley delicious ! I use it just before bed time to allow the moisture to sink in ! Retails around £12

5. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. It literally works on anything , Lips blemishes cuts , sunburn . It is my all in one miracle cream for everything ! It is probably the best long lasting lips balm as well ! It never has smelt great but now there is a fragrance free version !


 

1 comment:

  1. FGM to GD - some useful advice, if you want to avoid spots and skin blemishes, take that makeup off every night, even if it is bare minerals! Make this the habit of a lifetime and you'll have the youthful skin I have!

    ReplyDelete