Thursday 25 October 2012

Tulleys Farm ... Halloween festival





Have you ever heard of Tulleys Farm ?
In case you haven't it has been voted best Halloween festival and many other awards just like this for its Shocktober fest which is essentially a Halloween festival where you get scared alot by creepy people.

I did attend this event yesterday and I must say that I did find some of It quite funny but I did get really scared quite alot !!

People dressed as zombies from around the United Kingdom have converged on Tulleys Farm in an attempt to set a new Guinness World Record for the most zombies together in one placeMore than 2,100 zombies made their way to Tulleys Farm ( West Sussex) for an attempt to set a new Guinness world record for the most zombies together in one place this year so it was .... scary.

Now getting on to what I am blogging about ..... fashion . Tulleys is a Halloween festival so I had to go appropriately dressed but also it was ridiculously muddy so then again wear wellies !#

What did I wear ?

 I wore my Barbour wax jacket with peace leggings and my Hunter Choo wellies with a black skull top under the jacket ! I also backcombed my hair to look rather funny ! (I have really thick hair and so this took a while to reverse). Accessorises I wore my silver connected cuff and ring + a leather wrap- around bracelet with my Louis Vuitton bag (staying at a friends after)!

I also saw some great costumes wondering around so I took some photos of them !!
The one on the left below is called Ruby@shoctobefest I believe ! And the top right are some very funny comedy Halloween tap dancers ! Check out these glow in the dark earings as modeled by some super pretty friends of mine !

A massive thankyou to my bestest cousin Georgina who took me and kept me alive during my scary time of need at Tulleys !!

1 comment:

  1. i went to tulleys yesterday! it is amazing......

    ReplyDelete