Monday 22 October 2012

Gap Yah


I love this guy !! But I'm not actually joking I was actually on Kings Road when I first saw this ! Haha Yah.

Although I'm only young I have already planned out my Gap Yah .
First of all I am going to do a ski season in Oberlech followed by a round the world trip designed to enhance my cultured self and see from all point of views ! Also of course I am actually going to have fun because HEY when am I going to have time to take a year off later in life when I'm the Prime Minister or fashion designer ?
Perhaps a brain surgeon ?
I don't know !
Such fun, enjoy the vid !

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. I love this sketch too. I thought I sent this to M to let you watch. Reminded me of the time I rang you up and couldn't understand what you said as you sounded like you had just eaten a plum - or so it sounded like!!!!

    I actually know these guys - they played at the Gilded Balloon last year!!! Does that get me any street cred?

    Your GM

    ReplyDelete