Sunday 28 October 2012

Skyfall

SkyfallOn saturday I went to see Skyfall the new Bond movie ! I must say It was the best bond movie that I have ever seen !

I won't give anything away but I think that it's definitely a must see movie !

It's Bond number 23 and It's definitely the best !This is a terrific James Bond movie, thoughtfully written, brilliant cast and it is still every bit a Bond film. But even if it wasn't a Bond film, it would still be excellent!

The best quote from the movie has to be "When all else fails, sometimes the old way works best.”

In the year of the Diamond jubilee and the Olympics this just closes British year very nicely ! Not to mention Adele's track to go with it !
This is the official trailer !

1 comment:

  1. i'm seeing it tonight, i can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete