Sunday 21 October 2012

Ring a ring of roses

Rings are very 'in' at the moment and as lovely as the same old same old accessorise ones are .... everyone has them.

Many other companies have some really great and initiative designs that are a bit 'out of the box' ideas !

I have many weird and wonderful rings and I  thought that I would share with you my favourites !



My first set of rings are what I would say are unusual wedding rings so not the usual silver band + diamond !

The first ring is from Mimi So and retails around $1470.
The second is from Alex and Chloe and is around $980 and the last one is from Moritx Glitz price on request !

If you are into the horrible habit of smoking or are a terrorist I like the idea of a lighter ring !
I think the only problem is if you accidentally light yourself.

I do think however that you might not be able to get through security at an airport with one of these on your hand !

Shaking someones hand is another story......

I really like these DJ rings , uber cool + not too flashy ! They were inspired by urban lifestyle and hip-hop culture. 'Darkloud Silver' has created something for the David Guetta's of this world !

Whoever thought of the bottle opener ring .... must be a genius . This ring is LEGENDARY !The Ring Thing is comfortable to wear and use ! Designer: StuffJunction buy


No comments:

Post a Comment