Wednesday 31 October 2012

Irregular choices


This week in my life I went shopping on Regent street when found myself on Carnaby street which is just of Regent street. I wondered into a shoe shop where I felt as if I could have possibly been in heaven . The shop was called Irregular Choices and its 35,Carnaby streeet.
 
This shop sells the weirdest and whackiest shoes I have possibly ever seen . I think Lady Gaga possibly shops here !On the right Is a picture of me wiht my favourite boot made out of felt !The actuall shop itself is extaordinary the displays floor and walls are a bit of an optical illusion. It has to be a girl like mines ultimate playground !

It is the most perfect place on the earth! It makes you feel like you are Alice and you have just discovered wonderland has a shoe store ! It is wall to wall of wonderfully magical ornate shoes !

The one fantasic thing that I have learnt from footwear is that a pair of shoes can't make you look fat ! And no the likelyhood is , if you think you look fat in one thing and not another then you probably are !


1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella

    I liked visit your fashion's blog. My job and my life is talk about fashion for kids, and your site contribute a lot for readers, customers and fashion's professionals.

    Best regards
    Alex

    ReplyDelete