Tuesday 23 October 2012

Budding Photographers and models

This week is HALF TERM !!!
And I am looking for some young fresh talent along the photographer/model line.
For photographers I'm also looking for editors as well so bear that in mind !!
Models- Lets be honest with ourselves are you really a model.... height ,face ,cheekbones.

This could be beneficially good to your career as the publicity exposed will be great.

This is for an exciting project that is going to be filmed on Regent Street in London in the next upcoming weeks as part of a Gangnam fashion project.

If you think you would be valuable or just want a go please email me at isabellalee01@hotmail.co.uk or post a pic of yourself on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/BellaLeeFashion

I think this will be a really exciting an initiative project so please have a go !

(it involves topless Abercrombie models dancing ) A bit of an inncentive !

No comments:

Post a Comment