Monday 17 September 2012

Street Style out side the V+A



 
This weekend outside the Victoria and Albert Museum the street style was particularly fabulous because it is London Fashion week. The fashion that makes up the shows ultimately comes from the street and cultures so I thought I would share some of the street style this weekend on my blog.




I love this particular outfit because of the fun it with the retro shades and dog tooth leggings I just think that its too cool.






















I thought that this tartan skirt would be perfect for school with the specs and leather brief case / bag but then i remembered I have a uniform and I had a sad face.
 The specs make this chic look uber clever and they are a great accessory.



























I don't know who he is but I want his stylists number this guy has some serious baggage and attitude.I love his matching man bag with the chinos !! Plus his trousers are above his hips which means all undergarments are not being shown !Unlike many teenage boys !



























I love the high tops ! You can buy very similar ones from office or Topshop. They are very 'In' at the moment ! She is also rocking the bomber jacket with the shades . A biker without a bike as I would say !




























I love how this guy has mixed street with country with the cap and the Barbour. I think he has mixed it well !Nice shirt as well !




























A youngster looking as fashionable as ever with a military type yellow trench with another pair of circular specs !































I am in love with this guys jumper and peter pan collar (which are very in at the moment)  nice quiff as well !

































Another schoolgirl but with a wonderful emerald green crew with yet ANOTHER crew neck !
I am loving the nude platform shoes . You can buy these again from Office.












 























All I have to say to this is YELLOW HUNTERS IN LONDON !!! The jodhpurs and yellow hunters clash perfectly to give a bit of an eye sore of an outfit !! I still admire this chap.





































A bit of Japanese fashion ! These shoes are everywhere but I am not sure if I like these platform trainer things or not . They are a bit individual I think.

























Giving some Hippy Power to men ! I love the riding boots with PURPLE skinny jeans !!
















Amazing photography by Marcus Dawes

2 comments:

  1. Love the dog tooth leggings and the blue high tops. Fab post! I'm a teen fashion blogger too, maybe you could check out my blog if you get a second?

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany , Thankyou very much for the comments ! I would love to look at your blog ! x

    ReplyDelete