Sunday 16 September 2012

London Fashion week -What I have seen so far this weekend




So this week is London Fashion week !!!! My favourite collections so far are Moschino Cheap and Chic because of the vibrant colours buttons and meshing.It gave of a fun retro vibe that I think is really creative .I thought that these pieces were real works of art and I think that these deserve to be in the Tate Modern more than the Mirror on a canvas  that I blogged about earlier this week.I also really liked the pineapple type print that Moschino had on a few items. The whole collection looks very  1960's America.(right) 


 Another collection I loved was the Marios Schwab collection which oozed elegance and sophistication.This was the first show by Marios I had seen so was shocked by how excelling brilliant it was.

The attention to detail was phenomenal with evening wear "webbed" with Swarovski crystals.Also the red dress to the right was in the same collection but in the day wear half. The collection appeared to be  a mix of era's ,world heritages and tribal shoes.
The workmanship and creative minds that went into this collection was clear from the very start. I am defiantly going to watch another of Marios's shows.



Thronton Bregazzi was a designer that I must say I had never heard of until I had watched the show .The collection was as sharp and I would wear it so it wasn't to extravagant .It was packed with texture my favourites were snakeskin and rose prints, see through shirts, reflective neon fabrics and glittering silver florals. This was a smart but different collection that was very wearable.
 
 
 
 
 The last collection that I saw was Erdem which happens to be a favourite of  Samantha Cameron/Michelle Obama and Kate Middleton ! The collection was floral at the roots but had a darker side with moody purples and acid greens. I also liked the oversized mannish jumpers and the leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment